I am going to found fishinggear webshop
My business idea is to sell fishing gears to all who likes fishing. My target group is everyone who fishes: young, old, amaterus and prodessionals. My shop will succeed because I have very large range of goods. My products are high quality wich are linked with fair price. All fishers will find good gears for themselves.There is no delivery and returning fees becasue im sure that customers are happt with the products.
In Internet there is not much good fishing gear stores so I have goos chances on the market.propably the young and middleaged people who are used to internet are the ones who buy the most in my store.
My competitors are every fishing stores and webshops. I have studied my competitors and I know i can do better product range and price. I Will be the leading fishing gear store in the finland.
I get visitors by marketing as much as possible in the social media like Facebook. I will put offers on Kimppadiili and facebook. I could also advertise my shop and iltalehti and TV. I will make contests and drawns.
I will get my visitors to buy because my producs are high qualitys and cheapest price/quality ratio. Products are simple pictures and in description is told how and where to use the product.
Name: Heikin Vapa Viehe & Vapa
domainname: www.Heikinkala.fi
type of business: limited partnership
industry: fishing gears
categorys: fishing rods, reels, lures, sets and other fishing gears
the store is clear, easy to use, cheap, good and the best
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti